Researchers have identified over 100+ unique cannabinoids within the cannabis plant, many of which interact with the human endo-cannabinoid system using the cannabinoid receptors found throughout your body. Some cannabinoids bind more selectively to certain receptors and are more specific for desired medical usage.
- THC : (tetrahydrocannabinol) is the chemical responsible for most of marijuana’s “High” psychological effects. It has been proven to be an amazing anti-inflammatory drug. Inflammation has shown to contribute and cause a wide array of diseases, which means tetrahydrocannabinol may help or treat all of them. THC can cause cancer cells to eat themselves with the results of shrinking the tumor and suppressing the cancer growth. Some have even suggested THC can help people with ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, and PTSD. One of the most popular uses of THC is Chronic pain as its ability to reduce inflammation and stimulate the release dopamine just like opioid use would but without the side effects. With the use of THC, its effects causes the relaxation of the body and the mind, making it great for people who have Insomnia. Even the FDA has done studies and have found out it’s ability to soothe pain and reduce nausea which makes it great for people who have irritable bowl syndrome and Crohn’s disease. THC is considered to be neuroprotectant which will protect brain cells from damage. In 2014 a study was done that found people with THC in their system were 80% less likely to die from fatal head injurie than those who had no THC in their system. THC has proven to activate “CB1 receptor” in the brain which improves the ability to learn and fight Alzheimer’s Disease.
- CBD : (Cannabidiol) is considered to show more beneficial applications for medical uses than its counterpart THC. By itself, CBD does not have any psychoactive “High” Effects. Studies have shown CBD to be great for metal health because it reduces anxiety by changing the way your brain’s receptors respond to serotonin. This receptor is known as CB1 and could help people with neurodegenerative disorders. This compound is helping many with Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s disease, and stroke. CBD oil can also reduce the inflammation that can make neurodegenerative symptoms worsen. Anti-Inflammation as a whole in CBD will help a wide variety of medical issues. By application it can reduce heart rate from anxiety, reduce stress, and induce sleep in some cases of insomnia. CBD is having great results within the Epilepsy Community as is medical benefits for Anti-seizures. Several scientific reports have shown CBD to inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. . These are just a few of the benefits of CBD as more and more studies are being done and showing the amazing results of this non psychoactive drug.
- Fights against cancer
- Reduces Inflammation and Autoimmunity
- Protects against degenerative disease
- Helps with epileptic seizures
- Reduces stress
- Relieves Pain
- Beneficial for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Relieves Nausea and increase appetite
- lowers possibility of diabetes
- Promotes Healthy heart
- Protect against bacteria
- Promotes Bone growth
- Reduces Dyskinesia
- Helps with hyper thyroid
- Helps with Acne
- CBG : ( Cannabigerol) is quickly converted to other cannabinoids by enzymes in the cannabis plant, which explains the low concentration of CBG in most strains. Besides its role in forming other cannabinoids, CBG has a number of important medical effects of its own. CBG is known to kill or slow bacterial growth, reduce inflammation, (particularly in its acidic CBGA form) inhibit cell growth in tumor/cancer cells, and promote bone growth.
- CBN : (Cannabinol) is produced as THC ages and breaks down, this process is known as oxidization. Studies have shown than CBN works as a immunosupprestant -This has led many experts to believe that CBN can help with an over functioning immune system, thus beneficial for diseases such as Crohn’s and Arthritis. CBN could be a genuine safer alternative for immunosuppression. CBN is the cannabinoid responsible for the sedative effects of cannabis make it a great choice for those whoe suffer from insomnia. Also helps with, Pain relief, Anti-insomnia, Promotes growth of bone cells, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-convulsive, Appetite stimulant.
- CBC : (Cannabichromene) is known to be a powerful cancer fighter the second-most-potent cannabinoid at inhibiting the growth of new cancer cells and inhibiting both inflammation and tumor growth. With CBC high inflammation markers it also inhibits pain and positive effects on neural stem progenitor cells (NSPCs), a cell essential to healthy brain function.
- THCv : (tetrahydrocannabivarin) In contrast to THC, THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by patients treating appetite loss or anorexia. Research shows promise in THCV’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance which may help with diabetes. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion. THCV may help with tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer’s disease appear to be improved by THCV. It also promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions.
- CBGa (Cannabigerolic acid) can be thought of as the stem cell cannabinoid. Studies have shown to help with Analgesic (Relieves pain), Antibacterial(Slows bacterial growth), Anti-inflammatory (Reduces inflammation systemically), and Anti-Proliferative (Inhibits cancer cell growth through apoptosis).
- CGCa : Anit-inflammatory
- CBCa : (Cannabichromene acid) is Cannabichromene (CBC) before it is decarbed (heated or aged) and is more accessible to bind with our bodies C-receptors in Cannabichromene form. CBCa contributes to anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects of cannabis.
- THCa : (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid) THCa is non-psychoactive in its raw form of the plant and is slowly converted to THC through the process of decarboxylation (which is established through aging or heat application). Great for Anti-inflammatory, Anti-Proliferative, and is also a bone stimulant.
- CBDa : (Cannabidiolic acid) is found in the raw part of the plant. CBDa turns into CBD when aged or heat applied. Some people take the raw leaves and juice them or put into a salad to reap the rewards of this amazing canabinoid. It provides plentiful benifits such as Anti-inflammatory, Anti-nausea, Antioxidant, Painkiller, Anti-proliferative, and Antibacterial/antimicrobial.
Some of these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. IK Delivery makes no claims meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or medical condition.
Please consult your doctor before starting ANY medical treatment or before using any medical product during pregnancy